Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Thanks..n sorry..

Salam...
I do not know what should I say....express to signal that am annoyed with some ppl words...
I really grateful to those who r really concern about me..about my status...thank you very much for the advice....but telling the truth am not that stupid to ignore every good thing in life...and I do know what is good side of the marriage...but can't u imagine...n think...who am I to arrange everything for my life..even this breath is given by Him??? We planned for every good thing in life...but we have to accept all His plans...right??
Don't u recite the 'rukun iman'??? The last one sounds...beriman kepada qada' n qadar??? Don't u believe it????? Come on guys..if u r keep talking about these n those...it is just like.. u speak out everything without thinking....without concern n care about others' feeling...
I am very tired..damn tired to entertain all the questions...non-sense!!!! For me..in spite of showing their concern..it is also good to put another title...busy body!!!!
Yes..my writing seems very emotional....right???
I do not interfere with others' life..even their marriage....but not for them...they are very2 the concern people...very thoughtful..thank you very much..I do not know what is the best complimentary for those who r really concern with my life....may be God knows what is the best for them...Normally...those 'makcik2' in the kampung will always bz about this gossip...but also goes to the graduated people....so many graduated people joined this gossip....huh!!!!!
Macam dah xde kerja lain...dah xde hal lain sangat dah untuk disibukkan...definitely when the people like me gave the reason...u all mula la lecture itu n ini....xbaik la...rugi lah....fitrah manusia lah....requirement of agama lah...hello....do u think that all unmarried people so stupid about all these things??????????? It is better for u to arrange ur life...to concern about ur family rather than giving more attention to those unmarried....
If u r really a good friend...u will understand...and try not to create the worse thing...all of us do have our own feeling...so please...please respect each other.....
Am sorry....very sorry if this writing hurt anyone out there...I do not have any intention to do so...it is just my writing...yell out everything unsatisfied inside me....am very sorry......

2 comments:

  1. not much worry dear.
    biarlah org lain dgn apa mereka kata.
    tp kite tetap berdiri dgn seadanya kite..
    susah nk tutop mulut org..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sara...am trying my best to do the best for me myself n ppl out there...

    ReplyDelete