Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Sunday 31 January 2010

So heavy...

Am having a heavy headache...'migraine is coming'...too hot...here...additional..my room it too hot during afternoon to evening...sun shines tru my window...just like heating in my own oven....
Schooling??? Everything is ok...handled classes very well..since the SPMs' are having their TOV...what to do for today? I dunno....still have pending task to be continued..later will do it..since migraine is now attacking me so much...I can't stand to think for any action plan...for further meeting...next extra classes...my boss requested me to draft n prepare her a letter...sort of warning letter to be given to the parents who are not yet coming for signing the AKUJANJI form...this letter will also send to the unit HEM JPNT n PPD...huhuhuuh...actually that is not my scope of work..this work belongs to the form 5 coordinator..but she always pointing me doing this n that....! n I can't say NO...if not....nahas lah!!!
huhuhuh 'saya yang menurut perintah'....huhuhuhuh
Talk later...need to rest....n may be a short nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment