Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Numerical changes..050110

Salam....
Heheheee....I am so touched when I logged in to my FB account n saw..so many birthday wishes....
Thanks a lot to all frend for the beautiful thought...
Hurm..realize that everything is changed when it comes into new 2010....so soon so fast...but it happens every year...hehehehhe...nothing much special compared to the thought from dearest friends...really appreciate it...May God returns u all with more happines n prosperity in ur life friends...
Not to forget....Mr&Mrs. Badang for the treat this evening...at First Station n for the gift...it is not the price to be counted..but the kindness n ur thoughtfull...to be appreciated..
It is a numerical changes...for every year in my life..the figure automatically changed when it comes for the time...hehehhehe...Just pray for my successfull in everything...wish everything is better than before...wish my belief..my strength...stronger than before..may God leads me to the right path...may everything I do...is blessed...by Him...may every good thing on my side..n wish to be on the right track...amin!!!!
2010...revolution..ahead...InsyaAllah....
Thousand thanks...to all beloved frends....n relatives...

No comments:

Post a Comment