Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Saturday 2 January 2010

A new feel....

Salam....
2nd day in new year..2010...a new feel..n a new way...a new improvement...with new wishes to be fulfill..working harder and harder...to achieve the target...hoping that everything is done is on the right track...n blessed!!!
Meeting in the morning was started at 9.00..but I was the only one missed the train...n I was at teh place at 8.30.,....it is ok to come earlier, rite???????heheheheh
So today is only to settle all the forms...marks...n tomorrow is the last meeting for our team...hoping that I'm able to accomplish everything tonight...there are a lot of things....which are not yet settled...
I need to get back to mt school tomorrow morning to get my boss's endorsement.. .what a forgetful mind...I forgot to get it before this....again I have to rush to the meeting at 9.30...thanks to my team leader n also was my guider when I was doing my practical training at SMK Dato' Razali Ismail formerly known as SMK Bandar..My team leader is very dedicated..thank you so much for the help.....
Today was also a very tiring day....I went to Mydin n Giant hypermarket..but unsuccessful to get any parking lot...an the traffic was also terrible!!! two days I went at the same place..but also did not get any place...I do not understand...why the peole is busy shopping here n there...hehehheheh...at last I went to Mydin branch in Kuala Ibai....huhuhu...there was still many ppls...but luckily I got the parking!!!!!! I just wanted to buy my fahter's thing..he asked me to get something...n thanks God..I got it....
Along the way from Jalan Sultan Mahmud heading to Batu 6 tru Manir, I was very shocked n frightened to see how the Malay younger biking...very scary!!! Too dangerous n pitiful...demoralize!
They riding without concern the safety of themselves and also the other road users! Very rude...
This situatios showed that how the youngers act these days...they rather 'rempit n lepak' than doing something good..they choose to mingle with unhealthy activities...drugs..pills n other things which may harm themelves.
Poor Malay teenagers!! Im not bias of racist...but I just wanna see more Malay who involve in industry...success in bussines...be a successful person...why they do not 'race' for the success...in their life....they race for the horror death on the road...the look for the things to harm themselves....so pathetic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment