Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Saturday 16 January 2010

High price!!!

salam...
today had my lunch outside...at a kedai makan near jalan hiliran in front of Perodua Hiliran...kuala terengganu...both of us.me n my niece had a half plate rice...fish curry..small cut...some bilis goreng..one small piece daging dendeng...n some vege....drink....kopi o ice...n lemon tea....
RM16.60!!!! I asked for confirmation...yes..that was the price..haiyya...tot eating in some restaurant in KL or out of Terengganu is cheaper...!!!! No wnder y so many ppl from other state complained much about foods in Trg...very expensive!!!!
This is the 1st n last I drop here for my lunch....it is not about the price..but also the service..Am not very calculative about the price of food if the price is as tasty as the food...so its ok..but if not? I think just waste the money.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment