Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 4 January 2010

1st day@work..

Salam....hi to all...n wishing myself..welcome back to school...my 1st day...yesterday I wasn't at school..attended last meeting for CHM4541/3...so yesterday also a day went out with old fren from Penang..my course mate in Uni...Today still using the old time table...the new one is not yet finish...still in progress...expected to complete next week..hope so..lah!
So I started my 1st chemistry class with some general briefing...n manage to review some notes related to chapter one....Rate of Reaction..so new students still blurr....need to mesmerize everything....huhuhuh...some of them still sleeping may be..did not have chm text book!!!! Still playing....n delaying to get it...Hish!!!! Don't play lah....heheehhe
The next class....the first from the last..hehehehe...OMG..their attitude changed!!!!heheeh. Tot that they like before...but so cool..today..sitting properly at the place n talking very nice...hurm...put remark for this good manner...Hurm actually very tired today...n my migraine still on n on...till an incident happened to me..someone approached me an d asked for some help..at first..decided to help but....he was too annoying coz keep pushing me to give help...i noted that helping ppl in need is a noble deed...but please don't push if u r really need it..u will get it..but if u keep forcing...I do not think that u r really in need...but u r playing a trick to get it...n one thing...u r the one who need some help..but u r asking so many questions sort of busy body about other ppl's life...then u starting to say this n that..n talking about pahala for those who help others!!!!Harh....!!!
When u met me at ..u keep asking when to give it...I'm not promising anything to u....!!!
If am willing then will let u know...but if not...still will let u know 2moro..not today!!!
So annoying...i never put my trust 100% to other ppl...especially when it is relates to MONEY!!!
And again am sick....am tired...to entertain this type of ppl..and again..to relief my ache...I need some medicine....alhamdulillah felt relief after a short nap..before my 2nd class...n after taking synflex Naproxen sodium..550mg...hopefully the next morning he will not annoy me with the same questions....am tired!!!!other frens supported me very much!Thanks to all...this is one factor why I like to work here....ppl are very helpful...n i have a very understanding colleague here...a place to work in peace....hope everything is better for 2moro....2moro never dies...so do work!!!!never ending work.!!!!Chaiyyok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment