Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 20 April 2009

Work...Vs...Pressure...

Today I came back earlier than usual...I had finished the handball training...for my team...and I had also rejected the offer to join the MSSM Contingent...now am back to focus on my students' achievement...hopefully they will get flying colors.
I received some e-mails from my x-schoolmates...but poor..the topic created was about the profession...n the most ever came out was about teaching...some people might saying that teaching is as easy as A, b, c..........but do they ever been a teacher?do they know what are the scopes of teaching............?I was really touched n not satisfied with some statements which were saying negatively to teachers....Am not defending the teachers..but some words might hurt many people...those outside..please respect other people...if u think that u are better than others...u may be rite but not to underestimate others....lower than u....when sitting on the top..don't u ever forget where u come from...from down we climbing up to reach the top....
~yeahaaaaaaaaaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment