Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Friday 10 April 2009

CRYSTAL BALL...ALMOST GONE...

Hi...Am back to blogging myself...to tell...to share what do I feel right now...am totally up set at these moment...Once I read the text sent by one of my ever best friend...All this while he is the place where I pour every sadness of mine...every happiness in my life...everything will be in his hand...but now things will be different..He is now away from me...the distance makes us apart..partially away! sometimes we use to keep in touch by calling or messaging...but now rarely happen like that...Am asking myself..where he is now..initially I just accept this situation as a part of being apart to each other...one in east n one in the west...separated by the ocean...I wander why all this things could happen now?Not at 1st time knowing each other...so that this wound will not be back again..this wound is hardly to be healed...and I need more than triple time to cure it alone compared when I used to be in this same situation before..He came to me and gave his hand to pull me out of the darkness...sadness...I know the sincere of his heart...I know how he hardly to make me happy...to erase..the most unwanted things in my life...But now..things will be more vary...and I have to be prepared with it...Am I gonna loose my best..best friend I ever have...in my life..the one who I can share everything in the world..the one who knows every dark, sorrow...n joy of my life?????????????????????? The question is WHY????????????????????????WHY ME AGAIN????????????????????????????????????????????????????WHY fren?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It seems that life is suck! Terrible!!!!!!!!!And the way comes in front..foggy...dusty...am back to face it alone....and alone all the way.....Ya Allah...jadikan aku lebih tabah dengan ujianMu kali ini...tegarkan hati ini agar tidak ada ruang untuk aku bersedih dengan situasi sebegini....untuk sekian kalinya...aminnnnnnnnnnnnn..

No comments:

Post a Comment