Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tired....

Salam..back to my blog. Just finished washing my blackie. (created this name for my car). Also washed my dad's car...just bcoz he parked it near to mine. So car wash business for today ...2..but FOC. Hehehehee...seeking for the blessing...am a bit tired after the whole day outside...not yet feel relief since weeks before..actually a lot of pending tasks waiting to be done but don't know where to start...either with 0 or 1..2..3...arrggggggggggggg..blur!Tet!!!!! Will be back to write after my prayer!
Am back...huh...a big disaster....nazir is coming to pay a visit to every school in Setiu...check for all files management...huahauhauahaahuuuuuuuuuuuuu....my filing management sometime ok..sometime messy.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!Watcha!!!!!
Killing myself!!!!!!!kill..kill..die..die..die........................apa aku nak wat..tu yang aku kata kije aku melambak2...sampaikan aku tak tahu mana satu nak sentuh....dengan PEKA...ULBS...slowly to start it...bu the pending q...behind the list masih byk lagi..minit mesy pun xdraft lagi....surat2 n segala macam lagi,....semua dalam keadaan messy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aku nak rehat..rilek...n xnak respond apa2 lagi at this moment!Cherio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment