Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 28 April 2009

The meeting...

Today I was away for almost 7-6....what a long working hour time....7.30-2.00 I was at my working place..teaching...and teaching and also got some job to be completed...ad-hock! Last minute had to attend meeting with 'PPD officers". So the meeting was so far so good...not many new-face...look. The meeting was attended by Senior assistant teachers, head of department...and coordinators..I felt as tiny as ant amongst the senior teachers...it was lucky..for me no need to present the post mortem for SPM 2008..actually I am still not in a good mood..still up set with the thing happened these few days...and still thinking for the reason..WHY? but surely it will not help much...n till the end will not get the answer....nway...just leave it n accept it...till then...bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment