Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Saturday 11 April 2009

Almost empty....



Guess what guys...what was almost empty??????????????????? Huhuhuhuh..there was a long story..this evening drove back from hand ball's training with students...Ran to drop by to see my old fren...on the way to see her...I saw a yellow-reddish signal blinking near to my rph meter..initially...I did not care what was that light...but again for second glance....It was Fuel-empty signal....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....another miles to reach...so how...tot that signal was blinking since this morning when I noticed that it almost a week I haven't feed off my blackly....car. I was praying n hoping that I could reach the place....thanks God..I managed to see my fren..and drove back to my home sweet home...n asked my dad any extra or stand by fuel...again for the next lucky time...got some fuel..n pour it into..then drove to the nearest pump station...fuh.....RM50 to feed my blackly Gen2...then drove to n fro...to my home....Schooling today just nothing much to do except..counting on the head of presence students..rather than the absentee...It is a normal situation when it comes a replacement schooling day..many people will get excused....So do students-teachers....so nothing much to comment about this day..but the biggest success was I completed the chapter 2 lesson of Chemistry form 5.....tomorrow will proceed with 3rd chapter....try it harder to complete this 3rd chapter...redox reaction...afraid of the OTI 1 form 5 next May...hopefully I can complete it by OTI 2 next month....am a bit tired...oooo...I met my x-course mate who is also a primary-teacher...married to a teacher n has a 1-old-year daughter...but the uncomfortable thing was...the question which was bounced out of her chatterbox was...about my personal life... I tot she knows that every single woman hates to be asked with this type of question...did she try to show her concern or try to be a busybody....?Dunno but as what in my mind...she is proud with her own status compared to me..may be?I guess so....nevertheless...I was still trying harder not to hurt my fren..even deep inside..I really hate to pretend good...Don't worry...if there is any good new...am gonna break it to all the nearest frens...life is life..whatever it is...no matter how hard it is...it must be go on...........may the strength will be mine forever...my the patience leads me to the right...may everything will always be good...with me.

1 comment: