Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Thursday 20 August 2009

A Visit to Kuala Berang

Salam...n peace upon
Today I was not going to work...There was something happened yesterday evening n I was irritated with it...
So I got one day M.C for today....
After 2p.m I drove to Kuala Berang brought my father to his friend's house...to pay a visit...
To and fro took almost 3 hours driving...
There...met 'Mak Cik n Pok Yah' ...i called both couple with that name...locally Malay use this type of name to call friends' of our parent...
I had 'nasi berlauk' served by 'Mak cik'...n 'nasi pulut'...also 'buah duku'.
After more than 2 hrs there...I set off back to Setiu. On the way from Setiu-K.Berang using the short cut tru Sg. Tong...it was raining heavily...so cold.
Alhamdulillah on the way back..everything as clear as water....
Thanks to 'mak cik n Pok Yah' for the best serve....

No comments:

Post a Comment