Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Friday 2 April 2010

My weekend...

Salam
Alhamdulillah...everything is back to the track...and am now feeling much better...relief..no more worry...no more rush hour...to b here n to get there....so...my last week days just like slipped from the track..not at all but a bit...whatever it is am satisfied....
So my weekend is going to end...tomorrow have to attend the course organized by my school management...hurm...
Owh...my condolence to Arwah Din Bermboi's family...al-fatihah,,,we are going to miss him very much for every morning....may Allah blesses him...
Am oso relief for finishing my pending task..n submitted already..yeaha!!! So materials for the next meeting almost done...just need to send for photocopy... ..
Hurm...another thing????
My mind is now not afford to think more about work....what is in my mind now...:wana sleep n rest...hehehehehe..so till the next entry...daaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment