Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Sunday 4 April 2010

Better

Salam..n alhamdulillah...
Thanks to the Almighty,,for giving me strength...to b stronger than yesterdays...
Even more am still having the empty feeling...but this is better than before...felt like a big rock on my head...n something stuck inside my blood capillary..which was annoyed me...hard to breath..but not...feel free....Alhamdulillah..no more headahce to think y is this n y is that....it is better to keep myself in peace...just hohum the things around me...
Erm think have to stop..writing..feeling not good...tired..headahce..just like going to get fever...hopefully getting better 2moro...
Esok meeting to handle..Ya Allah...give me more....n more energy...to stay healthy..for the next day....Amin!
Till then..bye....nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment