Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 30 March 2010

On Leave...

Salam to all.....
Today...I'm on leave...dawn to dusk I wasn't at home...got so many things to handle n settle...I also was at HSNZ...KT...but my poor of management...I had to ask myself several times for the booking place...naik turun tingkat 2-7...I noted that there ara limited places...especially for 1st class ward...2nd class ward pon sama..n the last...terpaksa masuk kelas 3...sesak...crowded yg teramat...pastu plak time melawat...penuh dgn relatives...friends...dah la bed tak cukup patient terpaksa tunggu tgh2 laluan...tunggu bed yg kosong....hadui!..someone should concern about this...to expand the place or even get a bigger place...this place is not anymore can afford to load so many patients...kesian la patients tu...hurm Ministry of Health..should alert with this situation..n take action....
Am damn tired to say much more than this..heheheheh so need to get some rest...2moro back to work!!!Huhuhuh..tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment