Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Saturday 3 April 2010

Course..

Salam....
These few days...seen...so many things...n sometime felt sad..with these worse situation happens between us..
Why they use to argue amongst them??? In the midst of harmony...peaceful why people created something worse...is it to worsen the peacefully life we have right now?
Fighting...fighting..n fighting...here said they are good n right..there said they are damn2 good compared to others...Come on...if u r the best..then please show the best part of yours...show the right n correct...which is synchronize to ur words as well lah..but...everyone when it goes to speech...I think they r very good enough..but to implement the words to work....hurm...normally...things turn to opposite...words come to action...never matched well...as what I seen before...
So...there is nothing much to complaint...or comment..am on my way on the right track doing my job as well as I can...help the others as good as I can...am avoiding much speech...but am practicing more effective work....action speaks louder than word...that's better...if too much talking...just like a chatter's box...work will never be good...the out put will never b as we planned..so let's work with peace...use rational mind n thought...so that...we will be a person who has a vision...talking too much...brings nothing at the end. Just prove what u have said...showed it that words n work...at the same track..
Hurm..today's activity...is nothing much different...attended the Curriculum Pedagogy Course...speaker from JPNT...something good gained....clear information of TOV, OTI, ETR n etc...these terms use in evaluating students' performance..I think many of us misunderstood with these words...hahahaahah..So credits go to Mr. Razali from JPNT..
Afternoon....?I got some problems with my Samsung lappy...which belongs to my school..but left it already at the proper place...since that am doing my work using my own lappy...huhuhuhuh...Prefer to do official work with dat Samsung..but since something wrong with it...just use m own...even afraid of getting the virus attack!!! huhuhuhuh...the pen drive itself...would bring harm...huhuhuhuhu..hadui!
I need to go....now..no more idea..to write...initially..berkobar2 to write something..but stuck in the middle...so till then....babai!

No comments:

Post a Comment