Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Wednesday 28 April 2010

!!!!!



I never feel this way......I never cry aloud....as loud as I can...since my late mum left me..but this moment...I am!!!
God knows why....n me know why....I am damn.....damn...damn....disgruntled!!!Sad!!!!
All bad feelings with me now................................and again am wailing....wailing....wailing....like a small child...loosing her/his mummy!! But me???? Yes...am loosing...too........God knows very well things had happened....and I need to b stronger...n stronger...I wanna walk away to forget every sadness....I am looking for the ray of happiness...I want to paint my life like a colourful rainbow...so that every single day in life I can count on it..when I  am sad...God....guide me to b more n more n more..stronger!!!! Ya Allah....kuatkan semangatku yang semakin hari semakin hilang...
dan hari ini...segalanya bertambah celaru..haru-biru...when I stand alone on my own feet..stranded alone seeking the way to solve the puzzle..Oh God...send me ur angle...so that I can feel the calm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment