Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 5 April 2010

It is...

Better to stay in peace....not to talk...not to share...
Better to put a distance...thousands miles...or even more...than that.
Good to be like this...looking without saying...no action.
 just me,,,a small person...who can feel anything...who can read everything..smell bad or good things..
preferable to disconnect for a moment..cos I don't wana know....those lies..
me...who suffered so much...betrayed...n now let me be in my own world..
my world without u is sometime better..my world without any gossips much more better...
the time for me to do the best for my life...eliminate things that unnecessary..so now am quit...am off to my own way...bye ..bye..bye...
It is me....I am me...me myself...and I.....

No comments:

Post a Comment