Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Thursday 22 April 2010

Converting...?

Today again I have to attend the English Proficiency Course...for another slots..3 days...included my weekend...OMG!!! But it doesn't matter at all..heheheheh I like!
Owh...main idea of this entry...is...'CONVERSION COURSE'.....what is going to be converted?
Well....I might be converted to another option...as told by a JPN officer....(I guessed)..those who attended this course..completely 4 phases....so she or he already converted to English option...huhuhuhu...His words sort of annoying me...which turned me on to ask the JU...'sir..what is the main purpose of this course?'Is it the conversion course?'
He said..'sort of.....'
Me:' My major option....?'
JU:'U will have both...chemistry n English...'
Owh................

No comments:

Post a Comment