Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Sunday 15 February 2009

Unexpected...

Story...to share..

Today...is a historical of my life...I did something bad...lost control...hot tempered..drove me to do it..my patience..went over the limit..overwhelm..at least she knew that she was wrong....rude..impolite to her teacher...Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....she is not from my class..she was from the next class but I just tried to help..but she was so arrogant...Nowadays, students are very rude to their teachers. they lost their respect...and as a result...they will not listen to what their teacher said...sometime it is very tired to carry the responsible of educating people who do not want to learn...who do not know the meaning of education...sometime I do not know how to approach this type of people..just like no civilization in their life..never know the meaning of this word..Aduh...just like a heavy stone 'gedebuk' on my head...and am killing myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, another unexpected thins happened this morning..I woke up earlier than other day today ..coz last nite I went to bed so early without doing anything, and oso not yet iron my clothes..but while ironing the clothes suddenly I got stomachache...so call 'mencirit', initially decided not to go to school, thought of taking medical certificate from nearer clinic, but after few minutes I felt much better so canceled to m.c and in I went to school as usual..hihhihihihih....
In this entry I wanna enclose some pics of my school sport's day....yiba...yiba...yiba....lets go for d' tour.....




Perbarisan..Rumah-rumah sukan...umah aku yang kaler merah..taun ni..kaler merah jadi johan...hehehehehhe...olahragawati n olahragawan pun atlit umah kaler merah..tapi perbarisan paling corot..xkisah la..janji atlit2 umah merah powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!kuikuikui






Dari jauh anak2 murid aku berpanas..kesian...demi sukan..Hijau, merah, biru n kuning..







Ni plak cikgu-cikgu yang buat-buat bizi...pencatat masa..kijenya main ngan tekan 'stopwatch' je la..hihihihihih








Ni udak2 umah kuning....









Ni udak2 umah kaler merah..











Kiri..kanan..kiri..kanan...











Perbarisan diketuai oleh ahli Pasukan Kadet Bersatu Maslaysia (Darat)...haaa..ni pun aku nyer anak buah...coz aku salah sorang guru penasihat PKBM..yang sama-sama masuk hutan dengan budak2..yang sama2 pernah tido dalam hammock dalam hutan dengan budak2...huhuhuh..ngeri r...xnak gi lagi dah peringkat kebangsaan....






Lintas hormat...








Lintas hormat...lagi











Cukup la...tu je pics yang sempat aku snap...2nd day aku hilang mood sebab jadual ditukar secara mengejut oleh pihak yang tak bertanggungjawab...so aku masuk padang dengan berbaju kurung..berkasut tumit tinggi..giler ke hapa??????????????????????lantak la....apa nak buat....'sudden death' namanya...ye ke???????????


No comments:

Post a Comment