Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 2 February 2009

Improper order!!!Unorganized instructions..




Salam.....just arrived home...today have to stay back...training and selection for athletes...for inter school sport's day. This morning, I was shocked by an improper order..which I had to edit all the completed extra classes time table! This order affected to all forms..and I felt that a big stone/rock bumped on my head...gedebuk!!!!!But poor me could not say NO...cos I'm just like a cute Jerry in Tom&Jerry show..difference is that Jerry is not as weak as I'm....it can payback what Tom did to him...but not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tasks to be completed still pending. Day after day everything is getting stupid..moronic virus!!!!..but am not just like an idiot one...who alwasy yes to every non-logical thing...just do what I feel it is necessary to do...the rest...leave it on time..am not a robotic stuff...am a human...I have my right..I have my own life....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....feeling angry.....I'm looking for my calculator..but couldn't find it...sum1 had borrowed it...the same person....am not a stingy person..but I like to get anything on my own..and don't like the people who is very stingy to get one...if the thing is regularly used...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!Suck!!!!!Have no intension to do my work..am loosing sumthing I need....!!!!sometime the situation affected my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment