Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Thursday 12 November 2009

Fate n destiny...

Some people have a very strong belief to the fate n destiny...but for some people...are not...For me??...I believe in everything fated to be....our destiny...everything comes n goes only by the blessing from the Almighty...sometime the instinct said this n that..but the mind is opposed it...sometime mind n intuition do not on the same track...either mind sometime right or the intuition is right....
What to do is...keep praying for the guidance to be on the right track...not diverge to another wrong turn...which may lead to the harm....or worsen the situation.
People have different view about these 2 words...no matter how the ideas said about it...the main point is still the same I think...
Living this life for almost 29 years..taught me to be more independent..more rational in decision n choices making..but as an ordinary...there is imperfect here n there..which sometime repeated for several times...that is life...of a human...a normal human.
Experience is the best teacher for me...experiences showed me a lot of signal...but still...I'm not able to judge good or bad people to me...I treat everyone just the same..n fair...never see the threat...assume that people come n go in my life...are from the same group...GOOD people...
Me..myself oso not a good person...not a good friend...but i'd tried to do so...for the best or worst...at least I did the best thing for every part.....to everyone I know...Either it works or not...that is not my part.....everything happens by His permission..God knows every best thing to His caliph....

No comments:

Post a Comment