Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 16 November 2009

The fact....

That's the fact!...Have to accept it..no matter how bitter it is...how hard to take it....that's it!!!!
I believe in karma...good deed rewarded good things....n so the opposite it...bad deed...paid with bad things....right?
Those who had suffered much...one sweet day...they will be rewarded with something better!
Those who had chosen to be at the wrong track...definitely suffer in the end....
Is there any new hope...for them?Perhaps so....
I have to close my eyes....take a deep breath....n think the best thing for my entire life....think the best way to forget everything...find another new way to improve myself...grab the chance appears...wise to use the time..n chance given...n the rest..leave it to Allah...y I used to b a very stubborn one...disobey to others' advises...if earlier I use my mind....listen to them...then I won't suffer....regret...till the end...
Anyway...thanks to those who r always supporting me...who are always be at my side when I really need a shoulder to cry on...when I really need pair or ears to listen to my stories..who are willing to wipe off my tears..God blesses all of u n pays the best thing in here and after... as for me...I'm not afford to pay all the kindness...I'm not a rich...the best is my prayers will always be recited purposely to those who has a very good heart...like u all of my frens!
Thank u so much...for helping me out of the darkness...giving n showing some ways...to find the rays...every good things will always be remembered...till the last breath!!!!
Choice we had taken...lead us either to the right or wrong path...just accpet it becos that was what we had chosen one,,,,may the happines be with us....n the always wining the good n succesfull life...Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment