Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Friday 3 July 2009

Weekend

The inner pain....no one sees..no one knows..nobody understands....


Hopefully to be here...but when?


This tears will never stop flowing down..
This eye will never lie..the sadness inside..show how hurt it is..how does the feelings itself..


Sad?Happy?Cool?Cheerful?Whatever it is...it can never be the same...sometime lies sometime true..

Feel lonely?Experienced the loneliness childhood...spent the child time alone...poor kid..
She was very lonely...poor little girl.
Weekend?Buat apa during weekend?Nothing....relax kat rumah sorang2..supposed to go to La Hot Spring...Besut with my students...but canceled.Y?Adala.....rahsia.
So..today is Friday...got nothing to do for the whole Friday..watching TV...TV watching ...
Feel a bit boring....not a bit..but completely boring. BTW have to face it...no matter how hard it is..at this age..spending life staying at home doing nothing!
Am not trying to 'merungut' or regret with all this fated to me..but just to say something....
All the loneliness resulted a big bang to me....huhuhhuuhuh...
All this while just try to accept all as the good sake for me....perhaps so....
Sakit kepala betul..berdenyut2...selalu macam ni kalo weekend...kalo working days xde plak macam ni..hairan jugak...
Actually I got the idea of being like this...actually I can't just stay without doing anything..at least I do something...move out...sometime feel that bad sad...but conflict happens to me..there r pros and cons of being like this..I'm arguing with my emotion...My emotion says this but my mind against it...how?

No comments:

Post a Comment