Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Sunday 19 July 2009

School camping...my Balqis homecoming..local fruits season..












Fascinating..place.

Hi...Salam.
Here am back to share a lot of stories...another anecdotes to tell...to write.
On Thursday, 16th July 2009. I was successful organized a 'Temu Murni' with the cooperation of some other teachers. We worked in team n the result was awesome..even the attendance of parents were not reach 50% but almost the figure! Something which was made us feeling good...
Then a lot of us rushed to the 'Kawasan Rekreasi Cakah' Setiu for our school camping..My friends n I stayed one night there...a very beautiful place...Returned home on Saturday...the same day my dear Balqis arrival to her grandpa's home...

Local fruits?
Yes..now it is a heaven of local fruits ay place...Durians, mangosteen, rambutans, duku....and etc..
My brother came back from Klang...and he was overjoyed with the smell of The King of local fruits....stucked here having some duirans....hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment