Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Wednesday 28 October 2009

My next giga project...

Guess what??????????????????Hahahahaahha..there is no such giga project to be done!!!!
Just a fake!!!!
I will b away...run away..........for my hiding place.....seeking for peacefully life....huhuhuhu...
Hurm...a lot of things happened....sometime the same things....its repeating2 n repeating....from a small particle...combine together...becomes a big molecule.....just like a polymer..stands of the same repeating unit....so do in life....thing comes n goes...something just the same....
Today...the monomer of my work....nothing new....but I have to prepare for another finale program..for SPM....may b next week..this weekend I will be with 20 students at PEladang Setiu Agro TOurism....till Saturday....but on Saturday..I need to fullfill my bor request....
prepared him cocktail n cakes....n also..'dadih'...I need help from someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!Am still thinking how to arrange my time....may b Friday I need a break n Kak Zurani will handle......need to discuss with her..1st....
This evening....hurm..I was so careless....!!!!
Y??????????No need an explaination!
Huhuhuhuh....wish to back to my 20 years time ago........I miss my late mum a lot!!!! Al-Fatihah....

1 comment:

  1. pegi melancing tpt best2..and have a VVIP treat.sure best!

    ReplyDelete