Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 26 October 2009

Life&kerja....

Apa nak mengarut n merapu malam ni yea....setelah sepetang tadi saya hanya mampu terbongkang dari kul 4-6.30.....tanpa disedari leh je terlena....dibuai intan....huhuhuhuh..penat sesangat....bangun petang tadi pon lemah longlai rasanya...kalo diikut hati...perasaan nak je tido sampai pagi esok....seharian di sekolah...biasalah saya dengan kerja yang menimbun2...dengan kelas yang xboleh ditnggalkan...mana nak uruskan pelajar n mana nak entertain boss's request itu n ini....Printer kat lab plak oit of ink!!!Susah jadinya kerja...terpaksa tunggu balik print kat umah..sib baeik ink baru dah beli.....hurmm dah siap kerja printing...editing..esok skali lagi tunjuk kat boss kerta keja kem elit....so far dia xde masalah pagi tadi dah jumpa dia....tinggal lagi borang SKT belum selesai...everyday have to rush for everything...sometime missed my meals...n forgot a lot of important things to do....haiyya!!!!
Business?????????????Alhamdulillah...still in good progress...it's just me..who doesn't have much more time to complete...it n sometime have to postpone the request..am very sorry ma.....I'm working alone..doing my job n business alone...as what elderly said...business today is not as usual....right????????????Thos who attend the seminar with the Director of Jabatan Pealajaran Negeri Terengganu will note about this words....hehehehehe
Everyday I'm facing the same routine...the same phenomena...the same scenario....but different types of content....I noted that I'm not such a very patient person...sometime when people too much pulling me...and I could not stand with it...it is better either to keep quiet or....something blow out of me....hahahahahah...so bad..worst of me!!!Practically....I do every task on my own..planning when got the instruction from my big boss or my PK1....but sometime when it comes the person who are not on the same track...who is simple just to be as bz as bee woth other's job...that is it!!!!! Spoilt the things....
My students?????????????I love my chemistry students very much....but I never show it to them...the things I always do..is..teaching...n blabbering....hahahahaaha...not so often to be a chatterbox mouth...this morning we shared a lot of things....n I really hope that all of them will get the flying color result!!!!
My life....just like usual..nothing much happened...maintain at the same stage....heheheeh...may be I'm quitting to do some activities..temporarily....n will be resumed when I find my time back to me...Life is practically goes as usual...people comes n goes....people walks n goes....is a normal thing happened in my life...
My dad is still waiting for the conformation departure date to Tanah Suci....still pending for request....hopefully everything will be ok...Am interesred to follow him..but...insufficient fund...hehehehe
SPM is just around the corner..I'm counting the days on behalf my students...hahahaha..apa lah diorang ni....tarikh nak exam pon xingat....never mind...I'm also worried n nervous for my subjects....English n chemistry....harap2 semeua lulus...untuk target excellent tu...I need to double triple my efforts......huahuahua....
So...sleepy already....so bed's calling....chow.

2 comments:

  1. :) Insyaallah,moga ayahanda cik zie dpt ke Tanah Suci tahun ni..
    juga,student2 yg pass subject cik zie dgn jaya nya... :)

    gud luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara.....Sara kg kat besut kan?

    ReplyDelete