Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Sunday 13 September 2009

Negative impression...

Salam...to all...
May all of us are always under His blessing..n mercy..
Hurm....today everything was okay at the school...and my students had their Chemistry paper 1 n 2...the next will be on Wednesday...a bit disappointing!!!The questions were just similar to the past OTI 1..(mid year examination)...and I already asked them to focus on the certain topic...if they mastered the chapters that I had told....easily they will pass!!!! But...they used to be like this...evnthough the answer was given..they even do not know how to answer..aiyya!!! May be am not a good teacher...to teach them!!!Not good enough!!!
My boss? She complained these n those...dat related with SPM Project...
and the person pointed????????????? of course ME!!!! Since the M.C case...on the last term...a day before mid-August break....she used to have a negative sight on me!!!! That was my fault..which brought me into trouble...I trapped!!!! now I do not know how to find the way back to the right...coz she is not the one who is easily...approached...by words n work only...Need to be pampered with something valueable may be...huh....hard to be trapped in this situation...all the sacrifice made...meant nothing!!!! What to do? What to say???????
She used to muttering everything....huhuhuhuhuhh....since she is in line for her next promotion...may be!!! I know where the limit I should be....but perhaps I am not going to repeat the stupid moron mistake again!!!Unless she will mark me as a useless lazy..person! Hopefully everything will be better soon..........amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment