Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 11 May 2009

Stand still

Hi...and Salam to all..anyone who visits my blog...the compliments is appreciated. My last entry was 2 or 3 days ago. Last weekend I was in Kuala Terengganu, spent my holidays at my sister's home while enjoyed myself with my nieces, nephews and grandniece...(am I already old to be called 'Wan Chu???) Whatever................
On Sunday, I managed to see my old friends...after almost 10years did not meet each other and today everyone has became somebody...who contributes much in nurturing and also educating people...my old friends..a dentist and lecturer 9in process to pursue her ph.D)...I am also proud with u guys....n am glancing a while to myself...am still here...stand still at the same place...without any movement forward...to grab something precious...am planning for that thing but yet dunno when it will come the rite time for me to decide n to make the dream come true...to realize the plan...am totally lost...of seeking the best way of solution. Hope God will always eases off everything on me...
Am still searching for something good for my better life...but still not find it..an I keep seeking n seeking until am tired to do so. The unfinished things still pending for further action and till today I haven't get any inspiration on working for it. Sometime focus is not fix at the same place or might be loose for certain reason...heheheheheh.
I'm living this life happily with people around me..with almost everything is complete...complete for my eyes but may be not for others' sight. I never care for what people around me complained about me, even though I realize that sometime I can not ear-off for everything...but if the same things are repeated for all the time, definitely n automatically it will turn to deaf for every irritating-issue....am I too sensitive?NO!!!!!!!
God has planned every good thing for his men/women...so I believe that some fine day then I will find it...InsyaAllah..day and night I perform prayers to him asking for his blessing...seeking for the guidance...asking for the constancy of my belief...towards aDdin...
Hoping for the continuously preservation of life...the changeless of Iman...high of patience...and positive thought...
When counted for the past days life post mortem, I'd rather chose for rewinding it back because am gonna to the things better than yesterday, but time is not wait for man.....just take the past experience as the best teacher for myself n do it better for next days....I often ask myself why should I had gone trough that type of life...why should I had acted that way.....poor me for could not answer it all...
Today, I am also not to be forgotten by my students to receive a mother's day-wish...hahahahaha..may be I am a mother-to-be coming soon.....................hihihihihih...some of my students insistently to gibe me a so-called gift : tent cent coin and a name card... as a teacher would not to disappoint them..I do accept anything from my students either good or bad..I am just trying to be cool with them but not all the time, when it comes the time for to scold them for the wrong-do then I have to scold them. Being a teacher is not only teach them about the chemistry theory or teach them how to speak English..or the correct grammar..but also have to nurture them..for dos and...don'ts...but facing the 2009 students much more challenging...perhaps that I will be much more stronger..to guide my students to be a better person with a good attitude...and a bright future...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen....
It is near to midnight..bu I am stand still up-dating my blog without completing my task....may be esok masih ada.............hahahahahaha..esok jela buat jadual tu..esko budak2 exam....so sambil2 monitor budak2 exa..buatje lah esok....erm kalo ikutkan hati, byk je nak story..but mata dah ngnatuk...esok aja lah................................wsalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment