Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Thursday 7 May 2009

Countless...

Hi..and assalamualaikum to everyone who knows me...who reads this blog...who is always visiting my site...thanks a lot for the hidden compliment. Today, life as usual without any colorful story just black and white of life...nothing much different compared to previous days...my countless days...with the countless memories...and so on. My feelings to all seem to change..my impression to some people may vary and it is gonna change. Walking into this 2009, made me closer to everyone around and started to see the color of some people..which is different from the first time I met them. This is only the evaluation with myself, am not going to shout it out to others. It may become something worse to do so. Life is very subjective. Life is sometime wonderful. Life and death is unexpected thing. Our life expectancy will never can be counted. I'd love to glance back to my all good time..my sweet child time. Walking through this life sometime it is hard sometime not. Breath is stuck when it comes the other story..the other questions which are may not answered for the right or for the wrong. I wonder why sometime people preferred to give so many questions which is I am not able to respond well because it is not stated in my mind for the actual thing.
I am a bit tired ...sometime restless for the same thing. I wish that I would..and able to finish it all but am too weak to get it. I really could not find the way to solve, but still seeking for the answer for all the inquiries. Still pending....hanging..till the right time...it will be answered correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment