Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Trip to Kota Bharu...


Don't speed!!!!!! Love ur beloved...

New dresses..hehehehe...but need to dry clean first..

Hehehehehe..Guess what...another new collection of my things....another killer item that killed me!!!!!!Die...die...die!!!!
At 9.30...set off to Kota Bharu..Had to see EON dealer regarding to a missing component in my car...so arrived there around 10.45...with my 2 bodyguards...imported from Sarawak.(my nephew posting in Sarawak) and he is coming back for his holidays..and my other nephew...Thanks guys..for become my good companion today...Along and Achik..I could not snap any photo due to my forgetfulness...n my hand phone was out of battery...so after few minutes fixed the problem...we lead to KB Mall..and met my fren there...3 of us splitted to our own direction...My fren n I diverted to ladies section..and the guys?????????Dunno...wow!!!!!!It is sale again...!!!And I started to be insane....heheheh..but still under control..sadly I had lost almost 400 for having some other goods! But satisfied!!!Satisfaction proves the perfectness!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment