Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Tired....Failure...n etc

Hi..to all readers who read my entry....
Am just at home....after almost 8 hrs at school..doing a lot of things..here n there.
today nothing much happened at work...but there were some unexpected things which may break my head...into pieces.
And desperately felt that that I was the one who is emotional when something hit me...and totally fail to control the things perfectly. Enough to be called as a failure in handling things.
I am trying to perform the best as I could do...but things come to and fro to me...the incoming things are more than the outgoing..and this is something difficult for me to have it.
Am hoping that everything will be okay someday..perhaps that things would be easier for me...
Damn tired to entertain others' traits...sometime the things running on without the right order...improper order...and tired to see the same things...created by the irresponsible one...huh!!!!!

1 comment: