Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Friday 19 June 2009

Selamat Hari Bapa...



Salam....
Entry kali ini aku just nak mengarang something relates to father's day....
In May many of us celebrate mother's day...and not forgetful to beloved dad....So in June we celebrate that day to show our never ending love and tenderness to our father...
Orait..for me...everyday is father's day..and mother's day....there is no one special day for them except everyday...every single minute...is special for them. May be some people out there do not agree with me..but it just an idea of mine...It doesn't matter at all if there is an argue about these words...any comment is acceptable.
Why did I say that everyday is special for them..?Yess....because everyday and everytime I wish that I could give them happiness...perhaps so......
But I think am not such an angel daughter to my dad...hehehehe'Ayah,,,am sorry for the worst things I ever done"....Sincere words from the bottom of my heart....
Anyway..whatever opinion is...whatever suggestions are...the main thing is we really love our parent much more than they give....rite???????????
So....selalu-selalulah doakan mereka....kebahagian mereka...wajibnya 5 waktu sehari semalam...dan lazimnya...bila teringatkan mereka..walau di mana kita berada....titipkanlah doa untuk kesejahteraan mereka...sebagaimana mereka titipkan doa kebahagian buat kita semua...anak-anak kesayangan mereka...amin...

Surah Ibrahim 41

[41] Wahai Tuhan kami! Berilah ampun bagiku dan bagi kedua ibu bapaku serta bagi orang-orang yang beriman, pada masa berlakunya hitungan amal dan pembalasan.


No comments:

Post a Comment