Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Till now...







Hi...it is almost a year I haven't sign in for this blog..I created this blog last year..but used to be forgetful about it..sorry my dear blog spot...I just fly back from Klang, to my bro's house..n spent few days there with some activities which are not be found in K.T...may be...heheheheh..
picture above showed that some places where I did some 'survey'...this economic saving time we have to do some survey in order to be a smart buyer...muahahahahahha....am not spending much time on shopping..I just spent the time wif my niece...Balqis..

my lovely Balqis wif me..spending our time in front of my new Aspire...brought it to see the IT doctor..my Aspire had to be 'operated'...at last the pro person made it!!!!I had a lot of Balqis's pics..but not yet up load to my Aspire...till now I found dat I have to find some other time to fix anything dat related to my blog..






Balqis actually was sitting on my lap...I was lapping her on me..but my apperance on that time was so 'clumsy'...hahahahahaha..so I have to hide myself...watcha!!!!Ok Balqis....hope ur Umi will see ur pics...I will be back to write down my stories..next time...See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment