Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Wednesday 4 January 2012

3rd day...1st day work..

Salam...
Hi....today is my 1st day of work...not bad...early morning..as I had finished with the breakfast, I dropped by at the office to collect the information since the office staff called and I was not heard the call. Lucky morning tralalalalalalaaa...met my bos and her sweetest words forever stunned me!Not only stunned but also stung!!!Blaa....blaa...bla....and I just wanted to defend myself because I was not the right person to be scolded or to be a place of her anger. Oh madame...I think you should not extend the service until you 60. I was so dumped when the things I did not do, and the authorized person blame me these and those. If I knew the stories earlier, I definitely shut my mouth to answer yours, madame!!!!
As a result,me n other friends have  to write show cause letter again and again for the collection of 2012. A good beginning madame! I salute your leadership.
As the mood swings at the school...and it slowly blown away by the wind I had a beautiful 1st day with my students. I got a comfortable time table, I got a wonderful jobs assigned to me for 2012 session. Marvelous!
Then, I just throw all the sadness into the pan when this evening I went to kitchen and cook some foods for dinner and baked 'layered meat bread'...So...lets go for the view...yeaaaaaaaaaaaha...click here ====>

'roti berlapis daging'  .....

No comments:

Post a Comment