Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Saturday 17 July 2010

Writing..

Hi..I do not know how to start my writing...since I had stopped writing....weeks ago. I did not have any idea...ant interest...or even mood to start carving anything on this black plain web.....things happened....one by one..people come and go..gradually....new n old....just the same..it is hard to put the 1st trust to the other person..no matter howlong we get to know each other..it is not a measurement..it is hard to put the trustworthy...coz if misplaced it....it could be...a suffer....not worthwhile at all..
Walking tru this life...need the patience...the strength...the trust....please...those outside there...give me some good sign...then u will b rewarded for ur good deed!....
Sounds like that i'm damn down with the past time....sort of...part of previous time....taught me so much...to be more careful...but i do repeating the same mistake....stupid!!!! Am wishing to b good for all the time....hope so...............

No comments:

Post a Comment