Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Headache!!

I don't know...what supposed to say...to do...since the situation now is not so good...a bit cold...My emotion is also unstable..due to PMS...but if it was my fault...I accept it...but please don't walk away ..leave me..
It was so hard to live in sadness...it was so pain to get hurt again...But forgive me...
Hurm...2moro will be leaving..to attend the course..but suddenly I'm not in the mood...not feeling well....how to start the journey 2moro???????????......The distance will make me more fatigue.....sick!
It is hard to convince the others..especially the person we like the most...the person close to us...sometime hard to explain the reason of this n that thing....nothing much is just because we care..we love...nothing much to say...because love n care could not be expressed by words....it needs the action..n reaction...
Huhuhuh...I feel down......down n down....n this headache won't be relief in short time...if I do no take any pain killer...just wait n see...if i feel better...I will attend the course...if not...I have to prepare for the show cause letter..included the M.C...Hope everything will be ok...will be better.....Please don't give the punishment for the things I'd done....I won't do it again.........................The trustworthy is there...

No comments:

Post a Comment