Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Sunday 18 July 2010

Work n life...

Work???? So far....everything is gooooooooooooood....even the pending tasks are still at the same level..slowly move.....the rhythm is not as usual...since my 'sifu'..had transferred n promoted...so..today got a new senior assistant...for management...hurm not yet meeting him eye to eye...hihihih..later on will b adventurous once I have a lot of meetings to be done...yeahaaaaaaaaaa..Sir..just wait for the discussion...
Life???still like before....no changes...as the chemical reactions happen....the product is nothing much different...hahahaha..no chemistry!!!hihihihi...
New person???Not yet at all s nce my life is tied up with a lot of things..hustle n bustle...jump here n there.....financial???hurm quite stable when I minimize my shopping activities....awesome!!!!hahahahah...at last I found myself just staring n windowing for the things...with no sense of belongings.....hihihi good job! Compliment to myslef...reward will b given later..whoa!!!!
Hurm.Istarted to trust n believe myself....not to believe the uncertain things that come n go easily....happened easily...sometime beyond the expectation...just follow the flow...whether..it is good.....real..true...I really don't know...This world is full of fakes!....That is the reality...should accept this statement...who against it?????????
I don't care...I have my own right to speak up...!
So please..people outside there...stop bullying...stop doing the unnecessary thing....u just will hurt whether urslef or the person surrounds you..they are not guilty...why do we must hurt them....just to satisfy ourselves...? Doesn't it shows the human kind is not anymore being practiced.....so please....be a good caliph for ur own sake....do not..influenced other person...do not sample anything bad....the 1st attempt brings to the demolish...think about it.....our brain....is more genius than the created computer.....got it????????
Till then....bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment