Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Thursday 3 June 2010

Harrassment!!!!!!!

Since last week..I got an SMS..from unknown number, so I reply and asked who...the owner did not reply..so I tried to call..no answer and I ignored..then after that another SMS sent to me..form the same number..told to be my friend..and again I ignored..after that..the sender keep sending me SMS n also miscalls me day ..night n also during midnight.. then I called n talked to him!!! Initially with a soft spoken I explained to him...but he insisted to be my friend..so I just let him keep messaging me without any reply..till I felt that annoying!!! So I reply and told again not to disturb me..but he was so stubborn!!!  So I have no choice n talked with a high tone...with some certain words which were quite  harsh..but still did not work!! Things went worse when he started to message me about **** n also sent **** MMS...!!!!Damn!!!!!!He was really SUCK!!!!
My friend gave the solution to install the blacklist application n spam killer aps in my phone and thanks God it really works!!!!Thanks my friend...Tonight I got another new SMS n miscall from another new number..so again I put the new unknown number into the blacklist...hopefully that crook will stop annoying me...tired to b like this situation...put me under pressure...with the pending n awaiting tasks at work...another burden on shoulders to carry on...made me stress...people keep pushing n chasing me to do these n those...because it is hard for me to say NO...am not so soft-hearted...but sometimes when it comes the situation like what I am facing now..it is like killing myself if I gave the word NO! Whatever condition n situation..I try my best to complete it all...this coming holidays...days will be packed with so many activities...1st n 2nd week..full with wedding invitation to attend...camp for excellent students...trip to Cameron Highlands...n so on....huh!!! and again $$$ will be flew by the wind...muahahahahaha..till the next entry....nite!!f

No comments:

Post a Comment