Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Friday 28 May 2010

Weekend.......

Huhuhuhuh...rasa agak bosan this weekend...don't have any plan yet....and now am still here..sitting in front of my computer...clickling here n there...seaching..viewing...the sites..blogging...facebooking...gaming...hurm...this afternoon I should go somewhere...
MY 3-day course...ended well...very good..this phase...focus on writing...Thanks to all JUs...for helping us...guiding us...especially for the last session...marking session...
Last weekend went to KL....spent most of the time at Megamall Midvalley n Garden..so long I had not b there
So...since I do not have much ideas to drop any lines ahead...I should stop now....till the next entry..with more interesting up dates....lalalallala...wish next days will be more tremendous!! Wish my next weekends..will be more joy...amin!
Owh one more..latest news....to all friends ..please come n drops at my newsite....http://mylayercakes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment