Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Monday 10 May 2010

Changes....

Salam....am back to this web....after so long...i was lost....everything almost gone...included the idea to write..now I get back to the track..get back my life...I likely to loose myself...huh!!!
Terrible!!! Now I realized that life is not as what expected to be...but it is just like we have to accept things widely...opened heart...opened mind...the more u give..the more u get..no matter how people treat us...do not count on what good things we had done to them..but just remembered what they had given n helped us...it sounds hard to practice..but that is the best part of life...which is more to b giving than receiving...top hands are better....
Last 2 weeks I was in Borneo..spent my days with friends...in spite of to heal n mend my broken...to pick up the pieces of life...to combine it back to the shape...it is hard..but had to..n since that moment..I really know to think the previous years of helping...giving n taking...with some people but the will never appreciate..hence over used on me...poor myself...i did not mean to say it all back...but that were the facts ..and I used to learnt from the past mistake..day by day..things gradually...changed...and now feel much better..but hurt is hurt...bitter is bitter..and wound is there...no matter how sweet my smiling is...how happy I am...deep down inside...wound will never b cured...scar is stay remains...even I am already moved on...stepping to the next field...but the things are the same...
A lot of changes happened these few days...starting with my duty...am not anymore need to handle all the projects for SPM program...but now I am just have to monitor...it all..feel good n much better..but still helping the new comer to handle it...am now focusing on my teaching n learning...preparing for a chemistry module..do it by myself..something that am simplify it for those who are like my student...they do not have a very strong basic..so need to guide them from the beginning..for English...am not yet thinking what material to do n focus...but am trying to prepare it.....insyaAllah..God will help me...
the new timetable..quite pack...am almost breathless...rush here n there...every morning...a bit tired...but things that have to carry on..no matter how hard the feeling is....that is the way...ok till next entry...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment