Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Thursday 13 May 2010

Teacher's day is coming.................

Hehehehehe....talking about celebrating Teacher's day..it makes me smile..widely...ear to ear...hahahahahaha...this morning i was bust tidying my files n tables...then someone shouted at me...about the celebration on this Sinday...n told about the nomination that will be done on that day...I was the nominated as...
cikgu paling garang'....wakakakakakaka.....me..laughed out loudly...kah kah kah..ini mesti kije budak2 halus lower form..ekekekekekek..maklum le..aku suka bebeno  nyakat deme2 lower form..wat2 garang time selisih dgn diorng..ekekekeek....saja hialngkan boring....keh keh keh..
apa2 pun happy teacher's day to all teachers...

No comments:

Post a Comment