Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Tuesday 1 December 2009

life is easy come n easy go

Life is not like a bed of roses...looking good n beautiful outside...but full with thorns...if not carefully to touch...we might be hurt ourselves..same goes to life...full of ups n downs...sometime uncertain things happened beyond our expectation...unpredictable!
But if we are really smart n know how to handle this life...everything seems to be very easy...but its just words...which portrayed something easy but the fact is opposed it..true!
So many times I'd been in the same situation...and so many times I failed to be strict to myself...used to bend my promises...just because my empathy to others! but who cares about me? Definitely nobody...helping the others without expecting the refund!!!Yes....I never expect someone will give back their help to return my kindness but I believe in karma...someday...there will be a good Samaritan who comes to our life..who will save us...help us...and than disappeared after the help....I wish to be like that....but when??????????????? It is just like a daydream...isn't it?
I don't know how to be a reluctant person to those who are always giving me a trouble....It seems very hard to speak up with the word 'NO'....am not saying that I'm damn good in helping other people...but the situation always goes like this..happens to me very often...Once am trying to forget...to chase away every bad stories....it will appear again in another episode of my life....how hard I tried to avoid it....than it will easily come....n again am defeated by my self....my strength gone by the wind....
It is hard to treat people fairly...it is difficult to be fair..to all people...and the hardest part......is to give humans satisfaction....I put my effort working on it....but it resulted...me...disappointment!
Frustrated....it is hard to find a trust in other people...out of the blue moon to find honesty....
Sometime talking to myself....(sort of mumbling to myself) why me????????? Why they all people are always take for granted,,,,selfish???????????? Is it very difficult to honest...to your friend....to treat your friend just like a friend.....not like a slave....or like a welfare centre...or welfare officer....?
What is the meaning of F.R.I.E.N.D to you.....??????????????????????
I know..it depends on what you're thinking...some people say friend is like a normal person..who can give help during the hardship...or what so ever...it can be anything...according to what people describe it...right?
I'm very tired to face..to be in this situation...am going to stop everything so that I can enjoy my life happily...without these types of people who r always burden me!!!!! ( I'm gonna loose my rewards from Him since I'm blabbering for every good thing I'd done....?????????? OMG......)
whatever...this entry is just my writing to relief the painful inside...it is not an ordinary pain...it just more than the pain...which is cannot express by words..or even by action...but enough to tell that every time this situation happens...it hurts me very much............I keep hoping that those person really understand this.....n respond in a good way to me....(but it is just a dream or nightmare!..hahaha)
The thing like that will never happen!!!! As long as they are like that...so they are always like that...nobody is gonna change them..until they realise to be better than yesterday...to do the best in their life.......may the merciful will be credited to them...as the pay of good deed in their life...hope so....May God opens their eyes widely to see the more n most beautiful things in this world...may God awakes them to feel the reality...that they are not living in their own life...they are not building their own civilization or kingdom......wake up friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment