Green n fresh

Green n fresh
Cool the eyesight!!!

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

mE..mY LiFe...& fRiENdS

Friday 13 March 2009

Unbelievable....

What was unbelievable?Actually...yesterday was the last day for this half 1st term...n oso was the day for SPM 08 result announcement day..our school usually end at 2.00 p.m. I was very busy yesterday..most of my time spent at PK 1's room...discussing with her about the SPM 09 project...about the analysis that should be handed by 25th March..I went to see my PK 1 around 1.30 p.m, but there were my principal and oso students with parent to see them. What was happened?I tot it was a normal discussion..but the incident became terible when the student suddenly raised up his voice to my boss..very rude..his mother oso had the same way of talk...n situation became worse n worse...and the student words were something I never heard before...a student saying 'mung' - 'aku' to my boss...sum1 who is elder then us...the principal of a secondary school...huh...student of today...lost their pride when talk to elderly,,if the parent do not know to teach thier kids how to be polite....like mother like son....situasi macam ni aku xpernah terfikir akan berlaku,,dan bila aku berdepan..tersirap jugak darah aku sebagai seorang guru...bekas pelajar memaki guru....dunia sekarang memang macam1 hal berlaku....doa aku semoga anak-anak murid aku sekarang menjadi orang yang berguna akan datang...

2 comments:

  1. what happen? why the student acted like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno...may be they were very rude...impolite....etc...

    ReplyDelete